Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry

+8
Angar
quackerz
Martzch
Aerowyn2
Si-BR
Rhiann
MasterGarret
emeengor
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inquiry Empty Inquiry Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:34 pm

emeengor

emeengor
No grade forum noob

Hi my name is Emeengor and I am from Devianne, I am a 21 years old Human Necromancer at the level of 70, I stoped playing Lineage2 at begining of C4 because F** p00togies and creeps LDT Inc. (and later p00tmidons) destroied the dream I had of l2.. infact they made Devianne just an other private pvp server!.. + COVS didnt exist anymore so my second dream died (to raise a clan and fight against the only people who knew good l2... after them only noobs left..)

However I decided to get active now because I would like to PVP/PK any meaningless existance in Devianne = 90% of the server! Razz

I was doing this before, (as you can tell from my PVP status).
I was never in a clan (except) OminusDeis a level 5 clan which belonged to me (was NOT a fun clan) but this was at c3.

I want to join your clan because otherwise there is no reason for me to play in Devianne... Because:
1st: I dont have anymore the currage to make a worthy clan on my own (besides it nees LOTS of work.. and there are not many people left to join..)
2nd: You are the only clan that is worth to join...(Thats really sad in a hole server having only 1 clan which doesnt suck)
3rd:I WANT TO RAPE OGs and the rest of their creeps!
Inquiry L2interimo2kx6

Note1: I will accept any other reason BUT my lvl! I mean I was inactive since early c4 ! I was 70 probably when most of nowadayse devianne players started / bought their new characters.. and most of all you know very well well that a mage now in lineage 1st throne can be get 70-76 in less than two weeks! especially if the char belongs to a good clan Wink.

Note2: Yes the eye batch belongs to Zaken Razz

Note3: NO, I never ebayed (I think I am one of a few people in this server that use ebay only for buying PC hardware etc.. Razz) everything in my inventory (which is not much) is gained with HARD work and because of my strong comercial skills!

Note4: NO I never BOTED! not a single second.. (which is obvious if I was boting instead of PVPing all the time I used to play l2 I would be now 85 lvl for sure Razz)

Note5:NO I am not crazy... I use a DC robe and a SOM... Razz this heavy DC gear is just from an event at c5 I think which gave you testing gear if you were an old player.. Smile and I tried it only for the porpuses of the photo.. Razz I look really handsome in that armor right? Wink

Note6: Thank you for reading my BIG post! I hope that we will play as friends l2 and slay together some noobs (no mater if you accept me in your clan or not!!)

Edit: Note7: Oh I wanted to mark that I KNOW how to play the necro I was not some of the mass noob people who roled this impa char... I dont pvp using F1 and F2 onlY! and I know how to play him in parties in raids in PVE PVP!!! and I dont give a hit if NCSOFT will nerf the cursed bone skill I will still rule without it! ;d /edit

Last edited by emeengor on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

2Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:49 am

MasterGarret

MasterGarret
C grade

3Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:52 am

emeengor

emeengor
No grade forum noob

@MasterGarret well ok I respect your decision but could you at least type something like an explanation next to the "-1" Smile

Oh somthing else... I am 24/7 acitve a few days ago.. and I just saw that Immos have ADEN!!!@!@!@?!@#@?#$T?@^?@$%?@#$%@#$%?@#$%?@$%?#@!$%@?#$%@$#%? OMG????????????????????????????????????????????????????? whats that again??????????????? I hope its just for a week or so.. :S

4Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:05 am

Rhiann

Rhiann
Stifler's mom

um wow

5Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:20 am

Si-BR

Si-BR
Chifrudo

Listen, i recomend u join another clan. I can recomend u C01. Reason: u dont have a good lvl and nobody knows u i think. When u join a clan we can see ur how u working, how ppl see u etc. U have a good class for pvp, but u will join if ppl know u better.

6Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:46 am

emeengor

emeengor
No grade forum noob

C01 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its the most neutral clan... I dont know why c01 exist

infact... they are the oldest clan still alife here in devianne but they do apsolutely nothing!!

I dont know how this clan managed to exist all these years... Ok I understand its an very old clan and has some respect because of that (even when I started l2 this clan existed) but its a total nothing.. Nitche would be proud for this clan.. Razz

Guyz Ill make it a little clear, if you wont accept me I have to change a server.. cuz I cant just log in.. I need to raid to pvp to party etc.. and I wont do that with any other clan because either i hate them (OG etc) either they are like they dont exist (C0! odomiel AA etc)

So if you want to test me just get me into the clan and if you dont like me KICK me! or tell it to me and ill leave (im not 10 years old.. I respect certain things!)

Oh I know that my lvl is not big! but as I told you above I can level up VERY quick espacialy with ch buffs {I soloed without even SE till 70] ) besides I have landed many characters with higher level!! I can proove it to you if you want! I can put down for example an 78 level Storm Screamer (if we have the same buffs and SS has just an enchanted arcana with not any other atributes than SA) We could arrange such a duel if you want just to test me Smile Oh and I am not afraid of your wars at all... Smile I am used to get flaged from 10 players etc.. just bring it on!! Very Happy

and a last thing.. Smile many people know me Smile [atleast many people that began their chars at c4 or before] and if they do not remember me if they chat with me a bt they will remember.. oh and today I got recommended ingame from airwyn2 a buffer of your clan I remember Airwyn (1 not 2 I supppose 2 is a new char.. Razz ) we used to raid some times at end of C3 -- Oh many people know me as raid party leader at c4! I used to gather every day and make all the raid combos Wink --

7Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:04 am

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

lol!
I remembered your application and saw you in town. I started this toon in C3 and sorry but I don't have any other Aerowyn's on this account. The first one was just taken. I like the enthusiasm though Razz

8Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 am

emeengor

emeengor
No grade forum noob

Oh then its probably my mystake.. I saw a rec from an Ar[somthing] and then I got a DC (thats why i didnt recommend back.. Smile and I thought it was airwyn.. seems that you are AEROwyn2.. Razz As I said I was off for a while so obviously I am not able to remember everyones nick exactly as it was (I dont remember many nicks at all... Very Happy) so there are three opiots 1st We didnt met at all and Airwin exists or 2nd we met when you had Aerowyn (not Aerowyn2) but both of us do not remember:P or 3 Since you said that your account has been taken Its possible that I knew the one that stole from you the Aerowyn... Razz but tell me that, was Aerowyn a Female Prophet ?

9Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:43 am

Martzch

Martzch
B grade

man, mastergarret don't like you cause ur posts are longer than his and styxess combined.

10Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 am

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

I meant the name Aerowyn was taken so I put a 2 at the end.. I never lost any account. I am pretty sure I haven't met your toon before. I am a bishop(cardinal) and yes my toon is female.

11Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 am

emeengor

emeengor
No grade forum noob

well thats pretty sure since you are telling me that you dont have a char called Aerowyn.. I told that in the 1st place that I know "Airwyn" and not "Airwyn2" Razz and I tried to create a char today called Airwyn and it was successful! so the name was definately Aerowyn and not "Airwyn" as I remebered:)
To cut the long story short here is the conclusion --> probably I didnt have the pleasure to meet you but I new the char that had and has the name Aerowyn before you and forced you to put a "2" on yours unfortunately.. lol and the coincidence is that you are both female human support classes Very Happy

12Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 am

quackerz

quackerz
C grade

+1 for having such big posts, i wont read them.

and alot of people in our clan are 76 and suck shit, give a 70 a chance imo - damn elitists

13Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:39 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

An active player is an active player these days. If he's not a cheater then I don't see why not.

14Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:39 pm

emeengor

emeengor
No grade forum noob

I never was a cheater! and that is the reason why I left the server... it was full of noobs cheaters!! MEGAebayers which knew 2 things www.ebay.com and F1 button!

Infact there were times were In 2 hit mobs I used to put only 1xbssX every 2 hits for saving adena

15Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:54 pm

MasterGarret

MasterGarret
C grade

Martzch wrote:man, mastergarret don't like you cause ur posts are longer than his and styxess combined.

Haha spot on!

I am the king of long posts u punks! king

16Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

MasterGarret wrote:
Martzch wrote:man, mastergarret don't like you cause ur posts are longer than his and styxess combined.

Haha spot on!

/stomp

17Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Si-BR

Si-BR
Chifrudo

MasterGarret wrote:

Haha spot on!

LOL. I need agree

18Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Elizzybeth

Elizzybeth
D grade

+1 cause he isn't taking anyone's shit!!

19Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Tristiann

Tristiann
C grade

+1 - his enthusiam had me

20Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:36 am

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

ok then, 24 hrs test passed i guess. Lets take him and try it. We need active ppl and i guess he will be fast lvling.

21Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:27 am

Drizzt249

Drizzt249
No grade forum noob

+1 imo dedication is a +

22Inquiry Empty Re: Inquiry Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Good. Sealed deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]