Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

lfc

+14
xdarkstalkerx
Loralon
Althandar
darqrad
Maztyn
LvLmeUp
Angar
McMardigan
Rinoa14
Demoneyedcam
Macaber
Accorto
Crow
Styxess
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lfc Empty lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:03 am

Styxess

Styxess
D grade

lfc..again.

Was out there a bit, and not too sure about the Syndicate thing (although I have many friends there, the way they were recruiting - I hate botting, ebaying, and bought accounts - enough said there).

So - back playing again, and would like to have some fun with old friends (tho, i admit, i'm a bit rusty).

Here's the ap...by the numbers this time:

Level: 78 StS, 71 Necro (both have nice gear, that I worked my ass off crafting over 3.5 years).
Previous Clans: DarkLight (late prelude/early C1), Liberty Clan, Mercenary (2 yrs - C1 - C5), Syndicate, Titans (end C5), Lnferno (last clan - through Interlude), solo last few months (and fairly inactive)>
Who told you to apply, etc.: Hmm, lots ppl. Reason and Gimli mostly lately (when Reason told me I was being a wuss, well - that was it....and Gimli flippin' me shit, well, just like old times), Rinoa and others Smile. I applied earlier, but clan was always full it seemed (then Skies kicked me ass few weeks ago at Aden siege...I was just teasin'....and took a break over holidays). Great clan here, lots old freinds, fun people, and, from what I can see, about the cleanest clan out there that knows what they're doin'.

How old are you? : Freakin' old - just ask Neo, Gimli, Deusx, Reason, etc., etc., - I'm 42 Sad (but, not in bad shape - kinda part of the job)
Where do you live?: In NA, midwest actually (does "Hawkeye fan" mean anything?). I'm very big on privacy - one account, have never shared it (kinda goes with the computer - lotta classified stuff on here), but luv to play.
How much do you weigh? 154 lbs
How tall are you?: 5' 7" (according to my last physical- pretty routine thing 4 me)
Male/Female?: Male, of course (tho sure have fun playin' styx)
Pics?: Hmm, well - on l2Blah, if you look up 'Gymkata''s avatar, that is actually me (specs: about 7% BF, leg press 1,000+, bench & shoulder press 250+, 2-mile time 11:30, 2-min puships 120, 2-min situps 130, curls/tricep press 140+ (old, but i train)
What are your goals in life?: Get as many toys as i can before i die (have fun with kids - have three girls, 3, 5, and 7 yrs old), and enjoy time with friends and family
What is the reason for human existance?: To have fun, enjoy life, make things better (my military background is also in medicne as well as infantry, and personnel), and to kick some freakin' ass!
What is your favourite sex position? Hmm, well, a little experience in gymnastics, wrestlng, martial arts and stuff - - gymnasts rule: in shower, facing eacy other, girl with one foot on the ground, the other over my shoulder (no preference on which foot).

How many cookies do you have?: Lots - I luv cookies! I'll have a lot more come Christmas morning!

Other info of interest:
- Hours on: Usually 1-4 hours a day (sometimes longer). If I'm home, I'm on off and on throughout the day (I'm usually doing 2 - 3 different things at once, and my kids like to watch the battles, etc.). Mostly, I'm on around 9:30 - 10:00 pm until about Midnight (I always am off by 0100...most days I get up around 0600, 3-times a week at 0500).
- Gear - I luv to craft. Just crafted my fourth Arcana set. The +5 AM i crafted from scratch, made my own +++ DC Set, and crafted like crazy lately to get better gear. I'm often on alts crafting, selling, etc. No need to do that much more, since finally where i want to be with gear (but took a lotta work...made two +5 soms to sell for the +7, not pushing my luck any more - I got what i got).
- PvP - I luv to PvP, Siege, Raid - - Honestly, one of main reasons want to come back is for the Fortresses, and to get in groups / have some fun again.
- Immediate/Long Term Goals - Have fun with the Clan; Get to Noble here ASAP to help the clan; I'm only at 7.22% into 78 (lost about 3% today at Siege) - 79 would be fun, but not a primary goad at this point (tho do have wind slug - be wicked spell!)

Guess that's it. I'll be little busy on Christmas, but will be on here and there, and lookin' for some fun. Thank you for the consideration, and Happy Holidays for everyone (whether it's this month, next month, whenever).......and, okay Demon, flame away!

- Styx

2lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:27 am

Crow

Crow
C grade

WOW That has to be the longest and fullest application in the history of Lineage 2!

3lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:45 am

Accorto

Accorto
No grade forum noob

i think in this case demonstrating the ability to make a post with less then a paragraph of writting is in order ^_^

4lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:02 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Ok usually im yelling at idiots for not being able to post in the right format. For you...holy hell do you ever freaking shut up? I didnt even read the whole thing once i saw it was longer than my screen would show at once. However i saw the words "I like pvp" and you dont appear to be a bot so +1.

5lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:09 am

Crow

Crow
C grade

I like how he thinks too, he doesn't appear to have contracted the rather nasty dirty malaka strain of the BEW virus sweeping Syndicate right now.

To be on the save side you should:
1, limit contact with known botters and ebayers.
2, resist temptation to do the above cos you lost in PVP to some unknown lvl 80 with ++++ S grade.
3, collect coal for Thumbelina.
4, I'm developing a L2 vacanation against the virus, in the mean time use a cyber condom if you are going to cyber. Not sure if they have contracted it.
5, Don't change your mind and join Syndicate until theyhave been purged of the BEW.

Thank you.

6lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:56 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

dint we deny your application before why the fuk are u posting again?

7lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:17 pm

Rinoa14

Rinoa14
*Cookie Girl*

lol DEC first
second yes he did and ks said yes to him read the old apply imo..
styxess is really good guy/player...
and also he helped us at goddard / heine siege thats enough i think...+1 ofc.nice to see u back styxess

PS: that was the best apply i ever read xD

8lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:07 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

+1 he is legit and seems to be a good person. And about pvp demon fking owns his nub ass, so +++1

9lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

No arguments from me.

10lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:35 pm

LvLmeUp

LvLmeUp
C grade

good guy ofc +1

11lfc Empty Re: lfc Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:20 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Let's get him in. Another active toon during my grind time! I need a couple mages to go to MoS and level me. I'll box a SE for emp since I don't have it yet..

12lfc Empty Re: lfc Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:13 am

Styxess

Styxess
D grade

Ty for the replies. Demon, i'd be disappointed w/o some flamage.

Basically, been around awhile, like the ppl in Interimo a lot, really enjoy groups and PvP/battles, am very big on playin' legit, and would like to join the clan & have some fun. You all know the rest.

Also wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

- Styx

13lfc Empty Re: lfc Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:58 pm

darqrad

darqrad
No grade forum noob

Id like to have u as clanmate again sty Wink

+1!

14lfc Empty Re: lfc Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:40 pm

Althandar

Althandar
No grade forum noob

+1 from me 2

15lfc Empty Re: lfc Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:42 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

McMardigan wrote:+1 he is legit and seems to be a good person. And about pvp demon fking owns his nub ass, so +++1

Demon, did u just edited my post?¿ LMAO
I cant believe it

16lfc Empty Re: lfc Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 am

Loralon

Loralon
C grade

+1 from me to

17lfc Empty Re: lfc Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:32 pm

xdarkstalkerx

xdarkstalkerx
No grade forum noob

hmm hawkeye fan...+1 hehe i live where u live.....Razz

18lfc Empty Re: lfc Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:58 am

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

ye +1

19lfc Empty Re: lfc Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:57 am

LilMe

LilMe
FORUM WHORE

Lol at Demon editing mcm's post.

+1 for Styx ofc! WB mate

20lfc Empty Re: lfc Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:46 pm

Auri

Auri
No grade forum noob

I know ive got nothing to do with your clan, but i will say despite some of styxess faults with his long ass posts, he is a great guy, a good clan member and although not the best pvper is very reliable and good at his class. Any clan would be lucky to have him.

21lfc Empty Re: lfc Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:14 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Auri wrote:I know ive got nothing to do with your clan, but i will say despite some of styxess faults with his long ass posts, he is a great guy, a good clan member and although not the best pvper is very reliable and good at his class. Any clan would be lucky to have him.

GTFO SYNDI TRASH!!

^^

22lfc Empty Re: lfc Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

wtf u doing in our boards auri?

leave ur clan b4 post anything plz, we dont accept applicants if they are still in other clans.

Merry christmas btw

23lfc Empty Re: lfc Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:48 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Good question why is syndicate on our forums? Jeeez we lettin p00t on too?

24lfc Empty Re: lfc Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:34 pm

KS

KS
Admin

you are welcome as long as you dont post long stuff like that and especially if your conversations are not similar to your composition sir!

ask for an invite when you get a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum