Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room for one more?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Room for one more? Empty Room for one more? Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:47 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Lvl 78Sts/53TH
Aka Mephastophales, was in Notorious and valor. Then rerolled to Macaber who was in valor for its last month, then HouseofHonor (regret that one), then on to Amicus and then ImmortalCoil and have been untagged since its collapse.

Jimbo(Ilandrea) gave me the idea to come over to interimo, then i found out all my old friends that i have been in clan with on and off since valor have gone over to interimo so it seemed to me the most logical place to go. U can ask Jimbo, Eandras, Queeny, Gom, probably a few others in clan might know me I figure theyll put in a good word...at least i hope so lol.

Ohio
5'8" i know im short dont care Razz.
Male
Yeh i got some but dont wanna screw with it tonight.
I dont have a lot of long term goals, basically just wanna be an architect or engineer, havent decided yet.
To exist without blowing the entire world up trying to get our own way.
You'll have to give me a few years still on that one Very Happy.
Not entirely sure, if internet cookies i got plenty. If something else....specify Very Happy.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

2Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:36 am

Reload

Reload
D grade

Where in ohio do u live?? i live in cinci same with lovebane. but yeah sounds cool

3Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:24 pm

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Newark, or as they say nerk. Bout half an hour east, barely a little bit south of columbus. DIdnt know anyone else lived in the middle of nowhere with me lol.

4Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:24 pm

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

I know your full and all but im just wondering where i am at as far as how many are before me, and if possible if i can get a yes/no even if yes means wait until there is room. I can wait for the answer if its gonna be a no then im gonna go ahead and move on, and if yes ill wait around until there is room. Sorry to bother, hope u understand.

5Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:55 pm

KS

KS
Admin

I do understand your impatience, I remember it wasn't easy when I had to wait 5-6 weeks to get invited. We are really full in the sense that 1-2 spots we have now are already preoccupied with some players we have promised which are going to wait for a new knight unit themselves since I am saving the current few spots for a couple of old friends we have been playing the game for a loooong time.

All in all you are looking at about half a dozen people that are scheduled to join ahead of you, and I dont see how I can get them and you before opening a knight unit worth 10K rep points.

However, luckily I am pretty close to doing that it depends how everything plays out naturally but If you like to wait a couple weeks by the time we should be able to open a new knight unit I will seriously consider you for a spot (hint: we would like a buffer sub, if that is an option). If not, of course good luck with your search

6Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:37 pm

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

I have no problem waiting i was just making sure i wasnt waiting for no reason. And a buffer sub would be no problem i planned on taking one for my third class anyway, it should only take a few months to get my dagger up to 75, since i have my gear and my dad (who will probably accompany us to a few raids and such) is 78 SS with PoW. But if u want me to change my dagger sub to a buffer....sorry. Either way thanks for at least considerin and i guess ill hear from u in a few weeks.

7Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:56 pm

KS

KS
Admin

are you still tagless?

8Room for one more? Empty Re: Room for one more? Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:08 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Yes, i have been waiting for you to get back to me. Very Happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum