Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to Interimo

+8
Lovebane
Defrney
Angar
Ingwena
Demoneyedcam
Moniquay
Aerowyn2
Trensharo
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

id love to see you take an og mage group with just elani ^^(lets not leave out that most of this group are heros and have ud without pz your fked ^^)

27Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

Done it. but it was a full og hero mage group, and maybe 6 or so ct. but u were there, u danced and ud'd on the port. hotsprings like a month ago. dont even think cute was hero yet.

28Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 pm

LvLmeUp

LvLmeUp
C grade

+1 for a new EMO

29Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed May 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Reijin

Reijin

Made it a split topic.

If you want to talk about the new recruit application post here. People wanting to LOL at NF's intel that our slacker non nobles are botters go roflcopter in clan chat section. Now stfu up howto play your overpowered nukers or Ill have to spilt topic that too.......

Thread back on track I hope.

+1 long as ur active and the bot force is not strong within you... ><

30Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed May 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Thanks and see you guys next week.

NF's intel that our slacker non nobles are botters
That's pretty amusing.

31Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed May 28, 2008 6:24 pm

quackerz

quackerz
C grade

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, necro noble +1

32Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed May 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

Hmm I wish noble was at level 63... I would be noble by now as well.

33Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:14 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Lovebane wrote:a 75 lvl necro isnt gonna land fear imo to anyone buffed for pvp. and wat curses u talkin about? like curse disease, thats a brutal one. i lose my 1.2hp per second regen.

Mass Curse Fear lands on 79-8x buffed players at seige with most boss jewels (tried and tested/proven).

Singular Curse Fear has land twice as often.

Land Rate for Necro is higher than for SH/SPS/Sorc on those debuffs because the Necro will use Curse Gloom beforehand, anyways, while the other nukers can't do that themselves.

Curse Disease is not a "HP Regen" debuff. It's a curse that makes you get healed for less (50% less, to be exact). For example, if a Bishop heals you for 1600 HPs before Curse Disease, it will heal you for 800 HPs after the curse lands on you. The debuff lands alot because it is Earth Attribute (IIRC). The landrate is comparable to that of Curse Gloom. Any Necro that does not apply it to a target he's attacking in debuff range is retarded.

The only class with HP Regen debuff that I can think of off the top of my head is the Overlord. Necromancer gets no such skill.

Every skill that a 75 Necro has is max learn level disregarding Skill Enchantment. The difference between a level 74 Necro Fearing you and a level 85 Necro Fearing you without an Enchanted Curse Fear is "nil".

Most players wait until 78+ to Enchant Skills anwyas, so if I was 76/77 there would be no difference in landrate outside of maybe a better weapon (+3 AM vs. +3 SoM).

<3

EDIT: Curse Disease Demonstrated Razz

Application to Interimo - Page 2 CurseDisease

34Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:32 pm

Rinoa14

Rinoa14
*Cookie Girl*

+1 as much u are active,and u have to give me ur cookies ! ok ? Razz

35Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

12h to go O_o

36Application to Interimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 pm

LvLmeUp

LvLmeUp
C grade

share cookies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum