Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to Interimo

+7
KS
Angar
Jojje
LvLmeUp
Reijin
Trensharo
Darkswarm
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application to Interimo Empty Application to Interimo Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:22 am

Darkswarm

Darkswarm
No grade forum noob

Level(including subclass) 75 stormscreamer / sub is a 55 necro
Previous Clans: The Tribes (bartz)
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying? A very good friend of mine that apply'd to your clan, "trensharo"
How active are you? I play roughly 3 hours a night after i get off work I work monday-friday and very rarely on Saturday;s but that is a possibility at times, and I try to play about 5-6 hours each day on the weekends (being thta it is summer i have alot going on sometimes on weekends)

How old are you? 24
Where do you live? Nebraska, USA
How much do you weight? hmmmmm do i have to answer? about 290lbs
How tall are you? around 6`3
Male/Female? Male
Pics? No sorry i dont have any on my comp Sad
What are your goals in life? to be succesful in life, and have fun cause u only live once
What is the reason for human existence? because god created us I guess
What is your favourite sex position? hmmm, good ? Spread Eagle

2Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:48 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Hi DarkNigglet frand!

3Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Reijin

Reijin

Will you be able to come to seiges every other week. We need ative ppl to defend castle. If youcant make seiges that might be an issue.

4Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm

LvLmeUp

LvLmeUp
C grade

change sub ^^

5Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Darkswarm

Darkswarm
No grade forum noob

seige's will Not be a problem, And I choose necro for my subm as way to get to noble faster, And because my shillen elder has gear that I can use for it, (my se wont be here till next week).

6Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:33 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

75 stormscreamer?

7Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

The Clan Leader "forgot" to sign for seiges, so alot of people lost alot of XP, especially those classes which are targetted alot (like nukers and healers). So much Rush Rush, so little Buff Buff Sad

I went from over 20% into 75 to 74 and 91%. I think Darkswarm lost over 25% XP, so bye bye level 76. He is class-changed and has all his skills, though. I, personally, helped him finish the Varka Alliance/3CC Quests.

P.S. Darkswarm would like to know what the sex position is called, where the woman is on top.

8Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

The wild rider? ^^

9Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

It's called "woman on top". It's rodeo-esque, but I'm not sure if "the Rodeo" is where you do doggy and lean down and whisper "your sister felt better" and then try to hold on as she squirms.

10Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:13 pm

KS

KS
Admin

cow girl is what it is called

11Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

haha

12Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Goose

Goose
D grade

yup cow girl, and is shes facing away, reverse cow girl.

13Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Darkswarm

Darkswarm
No grade forum noob

Trensharo is right, I lost around 25% at the seige, because i didnt listen to him, and I kept going back to village ( we were at the gludio castle) instead of going back to our ch( clan hall was in aden) I did this because i had no dimensional dimand's to buy soe's to gludio, and couldnt find any except for one time when Trensharo gave me a couple Sad

P.S. Trensharo Likes Male Puppies

14Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Darkswarm wrote:P.S. Trensharo Likes Male Puppies

Whoa, whoa. This is getting personal.

15Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:23 am

Defrney

Defrney
Admin

if your are part of emo clan nothing is personal

16Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:19 am

WitheredHeart

WitheredHeart
D grade

Angar wrote:It's called "woman on top". It's rodeo-esque, but I'm not sure if "the Rodeo" is where you do doggy and lean down and whisper "your sister felt better" and then try to hold on as she squirms.

Dear God Angar, that really sounded like some major previous experience. BTW, your sister does feel better, so I know what you mean.

17Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:03 am

GimmeSome

GimmeSome
No grade forum noob

doggy style > cowgirl imo ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum