Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

is there really any competition left on this server

+9
Gornivor
Demoneyedcam
Angar
Defrney
ektorgreat
Aerowyn2
KS
Lovebane
SnIp3r
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnIp3r

SnIp3r
No grade forum noob

so after just two server transfers is there still any competition on this server or are they all gone i know that interimo has officially become the zerg of the server but is there enough challenge to keep everyone happy or well we all end up on bartz sooner or later i think if i had to pick a server id go kain i hear its almost 100% NA

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

Have fun on kain playing with the 8 players left there

KS

KS
Admin

server is a dynamic structure. it always balances itself out.

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

Agreed. When you have two major clans like that just jump ship did you expect anything different?
People seem to be very fairweather. It's only been 2 weeks and people have already given up on the server. I just can't believe that many people left the first two transfers without actually seeing what would happen. Maybe we'll have some people transfer here yet.

ektorgreat

ektorgreat
C grade

First wave left, second wave that left is cause the ppl that stayed couldnt do shyt without those that left and be uber..so they follow their masters. xD

Defrney

Defrney
Admin

That will give new hopes for the new clans. They might see a chance against us, maybe we are back in time when dynasty was hated by server.

Angar

Angar
S grade

Defrney wrote:That will give new hopes for the new clans. They might see a chance against us, maybe we are back in time when dynasty was hated by server.
And we're the new Dynasty.

But yeah, the server will balance itself out one way or another. A guess is that the NF ally is going to break, one way or another. And maybe old p00t/syndi members might turn to the other "powerhouse" P*, and they'll beef up. I'm just guessing here.

SnIp3r

SnIp3r
No grade forum noob

im not saying im giving up on the server i was just asking for everyones views of where the server was gonna go now that weve lost alot of ppl just tryin to hold a conversation

Angar

Angar
S grade

Right now the wars are one sided but we got a new two-way war yestereday, so it's looking up. If we nag the rest of the ally enough they can drop some of the out of ally-alliances they have with SWAT and whatever that other ally is, Bloodsuckers or something (with Ouzopowers in it).

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

if u want a challange try to kill me...bet u cannot ^^ im the one wanting a challange here fuck the rest of u !

Gornivor

Gornivor
TINY BALLS OF FLUFF

Demoneyedcam wrote:if u want a challange try to kill me...bet u cannot ^^ im the one wanting a challange here fuck the rest of u !

bounce

http://www.interimo.org

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

get out of dota and log in once in a while. Ranadin has wanted a piece of you for a long time and thinks you're scared..

Gornivor

Gornivor
TINY BALLS OF FLUFF

what can i say... demon seems got owned?

http://www.interimo.org

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

SnIp3r wrote:so after just two server transfers is there still any competition on this server or are they all gone i know that interimo has officially become the zerg of the server but is there enough challenge to keep everyone happy or well we all end up on bartz sooner or later i think if i had to pick a server id go kain i hear its almost 100% NA

Cutelilme and me got a private competition. Something about penis

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

How do you play dueling penis with a toothpick? Someone stand in for Cute pls. Better yet, Cute can use mine. It's best to strike first from a distance when having penile sword fights anyway..

SnIp3r

SnIp3r
No grade forum noob

thats true maz considering adair has a bigger penis than cute and shes a chick

Adair8

Adair8
D grade

I refuse to be in any sort of E- mine is bigger than yours competition. and of course theres competition left on the server. you have to fight bots to get a good room in a cata...

What? they banned a whole bunch of bots?

DOH!

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

no fun no fun no fun, ally will break though ^^

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

YES IT IS A COMPETITION

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: