Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Recruit

+10
Lovebane
Demoneyedcam
Drizzt249
Elizzybeth
Angar
quackerz
Si-BR
Goose
Martzch
JackofAllTrades
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Recruit Empty Application for Recruit Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:28 am

JackofAllTrades

JackofAllTrades
No grade forum noob

Level (including subclass) 78-75-77
Previous Clans Nobility-Ronins-DC
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying? To have fun with kick arse peeps
How active are you? pretty much everyday . mostly evenings and weekends thru out the day
How young are you? 41
Where do you live? Transplant Texan living in California
How much do you weight? Not Enough
How tall are you? Over the height limit for most rides.
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Didnt take any today , but thx for asking
What are your goals in life? Son out of house and in college(done), Wife resting easy(done), Smokin , drinking, and pvp'n with new friends.
What is the reason for human existence? No Freakin clue
What is your favourite sex position? Alllllllll Dug im a guy....

and ...how much cookies do u have

2Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 am

Martzch

Martzch
B grade

hey i have parteid with him before seems like a good guy.

3Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:04 am

Goose

Goose
D grade

sorry cowboy ur cool as fck but -1 from me for certain reasons but ++1 cuz you are cool as fck...

+1

4Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:19 pm

Si-BR

Si-BR
Chifrudo

Cowboy is a very nice guy +1 to him

5Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 am

JackofAllTrades

JackofAllTrades
No grade forum noob

Hey i just wanted to say , thx to you guys for the support and I finished my Noble today cheers , so even if im not in clan pm me to help pvp ill fight by ur side.. thx again.

Last edited by JackofAllTrades on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

6Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 am

quackerz

quackerz
C grade

broke back jack is always welcome

7Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

JackofAllTrades wrote:Level (including subclass) 78-75-77
JackofAllTrades wrote:Hey i just wanted to say , thx to you guys for the support and I finished my Noble today
?

8Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Elizzybeth

Elizzybeth
D grade

+1 active adult player - good stuff.

9Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 am

Drizzt249

Drizzt249
No grade forum noob

Very nice guy helped me with pvp a couple times . Cool Cali dude. Didnt have a clan that could kill the Noble raid so he got some help for being cool. +1 from me he is old school maybe c3

10Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

more important then angars post he said DC i really want to log in to kill you now !

11Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:21 pm

JackofAllTrades

JackofAllTrades
No grade forum noob

Demoneyedcam wrote:more important then angars post he said DC i really want to log in to kill you now !

Just to set the record straight, yea it was DC in C1 when i was on another account,but they were a bunch of jerks so i left the idiots. and angar i just made Noble coz i had no support from my clan of 5 active peeps to finish since Dec of last year.. lol!

12Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

u lvl pretty well with no support it seems.

13Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Goose

Goose
D grade

he 3 boxes, I seem to lvl pretty well for never havin a party either pat :p

14Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Adair8

Adair8
D grade

I party you AND box you, you drunk fucker.

I wanna say +1 just cuz I know jack, hes on most of the time that I am hes on my friends list but we never really talked outside of one pvp when ROA+nobility farmed Epi's off CT's fort.

sooo...

+1

PS quackie, im sick of this sig! <3

15Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:42 pm

reason

reason
B grade

lawl. nobility.

16Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:17 am

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

ugh ugh ugh

17Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:48 am

Adair8

Adair8
D grade

What does that mean JJ? are you practicing your gorilla sex sounds or something?

18Application for Recruit Empty Re: Application for Recruit Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm

KS

KS
Admin

if you are still looking for, just ask from whom you could get invite in clan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum