Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkcarnage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darkcarnage Empty Darkcarnage Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

Hey all,

I"m sure some of you know that my father plays a toon called DarkCarnage. The time has come where his recharger is high enough for his sts and he's sick of silenos. He would like to join. I know with all the new recruits it's a crazy time for trying to squeeze everyone in. He knows this too and is willing to wait for room to be made.

He would like to get more invovled in the pvp part of this game. He's tired of being in clans that either don't fight back or don't know how to when they do. He is also looking forward to some payback lol!

He plays a 78sts/76sagi/6xgladi and he is 53 years old. He works 12 hour shifts and gets a few days off between to just play straight lineage. He also plays a lot even between shifts. He's getting to that age where he doens't sleep that much lol!

I suppose I should get him to write a formal application? I can get him to do that when I get home from work. Also feel free to try and pm him in game. Not sure what his shifts are like this week.

2Darkcarnage Empty Re: Darkcarnage Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 pm

KS

KS
Admin

I am sure it would be nice to give your dad an opportunity to play with us and get accustomed to pvp. I would be willing to do that in due time.

I will be frank with you though, I might put some players ahead of him in line even though they are not as high as him etc. I just have a hard time forgetting him being in your 700 mob group with me and not flagging when they were killing you.

But when the smoke clears and assuming we have space, it would be cool to see if he could change his playstyle and pad it with some kahunas.

3Darkcarnage Empty Re: Darkcarnage Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:23 pm

KS

KS
Admin

it is that time, let your poppa know. see if he is still interested

4Darkcarnage Empty Re: Darkcarnage Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

Yes he is still very interested. I have been talking to him about it regularly and after what has happened we figured there could be room soon.

I might be at work a bit late today but I'd imagine he's probably on today. If he works it will be 7-7 PST morning or night. So just send him a pm... he'll probably be on "Darksboy" or "Kora" if he's not on Darkcarnage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum