Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo

+5
Elewen
ICS
Gimli
LadyAerial
McMardigan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:51 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

Hi guys im posting this application since Saint couldnt do it due to tecnical problems in his comp i think:

Hi guys, im a StS 76 / TH 40 and im looking for a new clan. My previous clans were Immos, BP and CO1. I know some of ur clannies like McMardigan since a long time.

Now i hope to join u, thank you very much Smile

2SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:54 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

+1 since i know him from a long time and we need high lvl nukers.

3SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:53 pm

LadyAerial

LadyAerial
No grade forum noob

i've known SG for a very longtime..since i was lvl20 something . he's a good guy in spite of the bad taste in clans ie co1..but i forgive that error in judgment at least he has the good since to apply here. i know he loves pvp and is reliable and always shows up for clan raids and sieges +1 from me

4SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Gimli

Gimli
D grade

bah only 76 come back when ur 78

5SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:53 am

ICS

ICS
D grade

+1 if friends with mcm

6SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:06 am

Elewen

Elewen
D grade

If he can win my elder 1v1 in less than 1 hour maybe, but if i kill him he has to delete the toon. Deal?

7SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

LOL HOLY FUCK CO1???? GARBAGE MUCH!

8SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Haha warm greetings as always.

9SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:25 pm

BlackBee

BlackBee
No grade forum noob

Hehehe! ^^

I can understand your allergies to Co1. ^^

http://www.exiledmasters.com

10SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Arthuros came down to Patriots on his S grade nuker to kill my lvl 55 sub. I know he's ex-Co1, but still.

11SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm

KS

KS
Admin

I ll reply to all the application after the end of the month when the oly and siege week is over

12SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Empty Re: SaintGuardian applyin to Interimo Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 pm

KS

KS
Admin

no ty.

gl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum