Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

App(Dema told me to!)

+8
Maztyn
Adair8
Angar
LilMe
Macaber
Loralon
Demoneyedcam
CHT
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1App(Dema told me to!) Empty App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:16 am

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

Level 72 HE/
Previous Clans: OoTS, Glory, Syndicate(when jados scrub ass didnt run it), EM. (Back old school days I was in Prophecy under Lovo)
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying? Dema told me to come here because hes my home boy. Reason for applying? SOO many old clan mates in Interimo so would be fun to play with again.

How old are you? 19 (20 in July)
Where do you live? Peoria, IL
How much do you weight? roughly 150-160
How tall are you? about 5 9
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Naked?
What are your goals in life? Being an Network Administrator. Currently studying for it.
What is the reason for human existence? No idea.
What is your favourite sex position? Depends on the day.

and ...how much cookies do u have? Swiss stole them all...

Last edited by CHT on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:48 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

no

3App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:54 am

Loralon

Loralon
C grade

same old demon Razz
hehe
lets see the others what they have to say Razz

4App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:18 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Hahahaha ok i have been staying off the forums since the whole leavin for a while thing(more confusing now than then just ask if u want)....i give dang near everyone the benefit of the doubt on things. Just letting u all know if u take this scrub ur all idiots. Im leavin it there.

5App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:47 am

LilMe

LilMe
FORUM WHORE

Mac stfu you are in one of the gayest clans I have ever seen. You pussy ass queer bear. Get off our forums. <3

+1 to spite Mac

6App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:33 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Dude ive been out for over a week nub. I left last wednesday. Get ur facts strait <3.

7App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

You left us to join Angels of Aden or some shit though Mac. That voids everything you might have to say ;o

I was in OoTS but I can't remember a CHT.

8App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Adair8

Adair8
D grade

I party with Lovo's re-roll. hes a good friend of mine.. im going to ask him before I +1 or -1, soz.

so far not getting a vibe from my clannies :/

9App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Damn Adair, you leveled through 74 fast Razz

10App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:00 pm

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

Angar wrote:You left us to join Angels of Aden or some shit though Mac. That voids everything you might have to say ;o

I was in OoTS but I can't remember a CHT.

You will remember a THC possibly..

11App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:46 pm

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

Adair8 wrote:I party with Lovo's re-roll. hes a good friend of mine.. im going to ask him before I +1 or -1, soz.

so far not getting a vibe from my clannies :/

He might not know me as THC/CHT...was Skippy at the time.

12App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

I remember him from OOTS. +1

13App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

Quit ur toon, and buy lovebane from me.. u'd be subbed with high 60's tyrant, and have a sag main u could be more useful with.. just my opinion!

14App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Stop trying to whore away your toon Lovebane, sell it on IDE or whatever.

15App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:18 pm

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

Also, you guys might want to take BlackBee out of the user group that can see your personal forums. He is posting posts from your private forums on the EM private forums.

16App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:08 am

Adair8

Adair8
D grade

Angar wrote:Damn Adair, you leveled through 74 fast Razz

I was in the 20's% when I joined.

when I logged out the other night I had 4.5% to lvl and my husband logged me in and whored my buffs out to anyone in ally who would party me, I woke up to go to work and was 75 w. 4% Razz

but I have new job, no more grind 16 hours a day :/

17App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:50 am

Gornivor

Gornivor
TINY BALLS OF FLUFF

CHT wrote:Also, you guys might want to take BlackBee out of the user group that can see your personal forums. He is posting posts from your private forums on the EM private forums.

hmm?

http://www.interimo.org

18App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:19 am

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

I like waking up in the morning and finding myself +% Very Happy
It's this new thing I've been trying lately with Swiss

19App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:34 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

CHT wrote:Also, you guys might want to take BlackBee out of the user group that can see your personal forums. He is posting posts from your private forums on the EM private forums.
What did he post?

20App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:50 am

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

Like 2-3 posts about how some EMO don't like EM and some petty shit. But he thinks he is hot shit because he is gloating about having access.

21App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Mods are fired imo. And oh well, everyone can't like everyone. (You can post that on the forums BlackBee).

22App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Gornivor

Gornivor
TINY BALLS OF FLUFF

Angar wrote:Mods are fired imo. And oh well, everyone can't like everyone. (You can post that on the forums BlackBee).

i support ur wining on boards angar.... Sad

http://www.interimo.org

23App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:28 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

I think you might be lvl 76 now Gorni.

24App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Angar wrote:Mods are fired imo. And oh well, everyone can't like everyone. (You can post that on the forums BlackBee).
And now that I think about it the access probably wasn't an oversight. EM still have access to our vent and I imagine that much trust was given, to not revoke access to our forums. If they want to paste the juicy bits that's on them. But then I do believe access has been revoked now...

25App(Dema told me to!) Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:56 pm

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

OK. Just thought I would give you a heads up. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum