Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

APP

+10
Ardashir
Gornivor
LilMe
Aerowyn2
reason
Martzch
Lovebane
Angar
Jojje
Loony236
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Loony236

Loony236
No grade forum noob

If your guys need me to do a sub i dont mnd I just need to know what the clan wants me to sub... I was thinking I would sub se.. That way my se could sub as a Sh cause I can get them to 75 fast... Or I could do hawkeye and keep my healer out of party... But I have to have the clan help me cause I have to kill raid boss to finish quest... Id like to sub the fastest lvling class..

27APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

I think WC would be something we are looking for in a sub. You can never have too many of those around.

Edit: Guess if you went WC on one you could always go HE on the other to exp it. Wouldn't be the greatest at lower levels but might be an option.

PS: Maztyn don't kill me....

28APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Aerowyn2 wrote:I think WC would be something we are looking for in a sub. You can never have too many of those around.

Edit: Guess if you went WC on one you could always go HE on the other to exp it. Wouldn't be the greatest at lower levels but might be an option.

PS: Maztyn don't kill me....

FFS!

29APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Martzch

Martzch
B grade

WC + dagger is fastest imo

30APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

+1

31APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Loony236

Loony236
No grade forum noob

TY Jojje

32APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:43 am

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

shakaBOOM

33APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:11 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

Now buy me 1 Queen ant ring that i need. thank you.

34APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:04 pm

kalys

kalys
B grade

i want frint plz

35APP - Page 2 Empty Re: APP Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:16 pm

KS

KS
Admin

as i said in the other thread (copy/paste):

my spaces are filling up/have filled up with old clan members/friends. I am sorry to turn you down but I am closing all the general recruitments for the time being.

feel free to check for certain events and siege weekends, we could utilize a backup spot for temporary use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum