Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

for eytyxia a friend that want to join

+4
Angar
Macaber
Jojje
Loralon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:57 am

Loralon

Loralon
C grade

well
she will post for her self later cos now she is at sleep
in game name eytyxia class Ol lvl if i remember right 73
she is a good friend of mine end i told her to apply later in are foroums
very active end she doesnt have any problems about pvp's.

Last edited by Loralon on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

Loralon wrote:well
she will post for her self later cos now she is at sleep
in game name eytyxia class Ol lvl if i remember right 73
she is a good friend of mine end i told her to aplly later in are foroums
very active end she doesnt have any problems about pvp's.

drunken drunken drunken

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

+1 btw

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

72 lora. 73 in a few days prolly at this rate Razz. anyway yea she is less carebear than I. I talked w/ ks about this but i guess right after i did lora did the same night or something i dunno the whole story but the only thing that kept me back from joining was that she wouldnt get in. Can't rly exp w/ an OL in another clan XD. +1 from me, which i guess kinda counts cuz if she gets in ull c me in clan again too lol. Complicated on that one. anyway def +++ she doesnt beg or cry for paties, takes 4%'s like they are nothing, just all around pvp fanatic not carebear and doesnt beg for groups if none open.

5for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:05 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Your carebear clans didn't work out Macaber?

6for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:31 am

Loralon

Loralon
C grade

Angar wrote:Your carebear clans didn't work out Macaber?

what's this hasse to do with my post?
i wonder.

7for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:39 am

Ingwena

Ingwena

Macaber wrote:72 lora. 73 in a few days prolly at this rate Razz. anyway yea she is less carebear than I. I talked w/ ks about this but i guess right after i did lora did the same night or something i dunno the whole story but the only thing that kept me back from joining was that she wouldnt get in. Can't rly exp w/ an OL in another clan XD. +1 from me, which i guess kinda counts cuz if she gets in ull c me in clan again too lol. Complicated on that one. anyway def +++ she doesnt beg or cry for paties, takes 4%'s like they are nothing, just all around pvp fanatic not carebear and doesnt beg for groups if none open.

Re-apply imo.
What makes you think you will rejoin even if she gets in?
And why did you leave in the 1st place?
honest question.

@Lora, just replying to ppl posting.

http://www.myspace.com/ingwena

8for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:49 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Loralon wrote:
Angar wrote:Your carebear clans didn't work out Macaber?

what's this hasse to do with my post?
i wonder.
Nope, question directed toward Macaber Smile

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

@angar. My 'carebear' clans didnt work the first one was a little the one im in atm and the leader of isnt a carebear clan. We still fight a good bit and its not wartag deaths so before you talk crap get it strait plx kkty.

@ing. I dont 'know' but the people i have talked to seem to like me ok and said i was welcome to come back(including KS who i talked to BEFORE i left), a few even expressed that they want me back. To your other question i left so i could exp and hang out w/ a friend in another clan and just see what things were like NOT being on top.

If any of u wanna ask more feel free to pm me in game but i think this post is a bit off topic, as usual lol.

10for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

we have plenty of OL imo. no use for her.

11for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Macaber wrote:@angar. My 'carebear' clans didnt work the first one was a little the one im in atm and the leader of isnt a carebear clan. We still fight a good bit and its not wartag deaths so before you talk crap get it strait plx kkty.
It was a pretty simple question. If you want crap I can deliver on that too.

You were given the advice to put an alt in KoL (or whatever it was) to play with your friends since the probability of it working were slim to none. You didn't take that advice and.. yeah, I guess we know how that worked out. So here you are with your own piece of shit clan that's going no where and an ex-clan that you come crawling back to after leaving to play with your real friends.

How was exp at Silent Valley the other day, by the way?

Dipshit.

/deliver'd.

12for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

kk yea guess u can deliver crap just fine. Im not crawling back anywhere angar. Perhaps if you were paying ANY attention whatsoever to clan affairs when i left i talked to people and said 'hey, if i leave and go do w/e for a while can i come back later'. everyone i spoke too said yes. I got with all of the important people who played during same time as me and they were cool w/ it. you fit neither of those. (note: if i didnt talk to you, its more than likely b/c i didnt c u on much in those two days, not all of u are angar's case where i just didnt care)

btw ty lovebane for being on topic

13for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Martzch

Martzch
B grade

another maztyn? no thanks
haha jkjk, but seriously...

@mac
i wasn't here at the time but you left so you could play with this girl? and now she wants to join, and you want to come back?

did you leave cause of a girl?

14for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

I couldn't care less if you come back or not. It's great that someone does I guess.

And... I think it's cute that you're trying to pinch me back like you think I'm out to get you. Get off your high horse, no one gives a shit Wink

Next time I'm going to create a new thread just to ask you a single question. Can't stray off topic omg.

15for eytyxia a friend that want to join Empty Re: for eytyxia a friend that want to join Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:07 pm

KS

KS
Admin

martzch is asking a trick question =o

i said what i did to mac about this OL without knowing it was the same person simply because well, there is really no point to have a 5th OL. It had no other reason but that.

for sake of saving me some typing i ll answer mac here too since it kinda seems related. i don't know why your departure left a bad taste with some but as I said before I would offer you a spot if you make up your mind to play with us again but I can't take 5th OL when I only have a few spots left. Sorry :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum