Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Empty TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

You will post in this thread and no others.
This is strictly applications all other post will be deleted
What we require from you can be found here in the sticky of the recruitment forum. We will look over these and decide if you make the cut or not alot of things are usualy brought up when deciding what choice to make these will take time, crying will only work against you.

Here are people being looked at...

Zebby

Level (including subclass) 74 Tyrant almost 75
Previous Clans EM
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying? Jack hes a god friend and i have knowen him for a long time.
Some of u might remember me from ZebbyGR. dont play him anymore i loved playing the sorc just couldnt stand leveling him ><. not sure on what im going to sub ether.
How old are you? 17
Where do you live? Minnesota USA
How much do you weight? 160
How tall are you? 5'9
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Can post later
What are your goals in life? Graduate and goto college
What is the reason for human existence? Cuz i rock!
What is your favourite sex position? what one isnt my favourite!?!?!

Status TBA

Creiden

Level (including subclass) - 69 SE... yea im low but its still a great number Razz
Previous Clans - StrictlyStoners ... RoA ... EM
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying? Goose... and id rather stick with all the EM-ers lol and i love Adair too... shes my bitch ;D

How old are you? 20... almost 21 yesssssss!
Where do you live? Southern California
How much do you weight? 125 lol
How tall are you? 5' 8
Male/Female? Female
Pics? umm yea i have some... just ask i guess O.o
What are your goals in life? World Domination Very Happy
What is the reason for human existence? For My Entertainment Purposes
What is your favourite sex position? hehehe gotta love 'em all... well maybe not all lol ^^
and ...how much cookies do u have? ummm i bake " special " cookies... delicious Very Happy

Sabian

76 Moonlight sentinel / 63 SWS
Previous Clans: Milithor, Exiled Masters, WO , Unforgiven, Inimical Sin, Divinitus,etc
Who told you to apply? or Why are you applying? EM move . Merging with my peeps.
How old are you? 28
Where do you live? Canada
How much do you weight? less then i should..
How tall are you? 6'1", ohh wait u want my height not my penis length....
Male/Female? Male, but only during the week
Pics? just some random scat shots.
What are your goals in life? Riches, Family, livin it up. makin my mark.. all that good stuff
What is the reason for human existence? to fuck up the planet.
What is your favourite sex position? any position as long as im havin sex! just not the ones that bend the shit outta ur cock then u get a hooked dick.

Post your applications in this thread and it will be added to the list.

KS:If your name was listed in the first post but it is no longer there then We either already tagged you or We will be able to as soon as new ones are becoming avaialable.

Last edited by Demoneyedcam on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:50 am; edited 9 times in total

2TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Empty Re: TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Tue May 20, 2008 11:20 pm

KS

KS
Admin

bumpedy bump

except goose and creiden what's the status of the others here?

3TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Empty Re: TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Wed May 21, 2008 1:30 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

hmm hmm i think ill do my professional grading sometime tonight !

4TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Empty Re: TO ALL APPLYING EX-EXILED MASTERS Wed May 21, 2008 10:40 pm

nagnar

nagnar
D grade

zebby is in smurfs atm, hard drive issue. will be back in a few days, and sabian just finished some crazy school final crap so should be back soon, ill msn them tonight

http://www.2girls1cup.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]