Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

LFC

+13
Angar
Goose
Moniquay
Loralon
Reijin
Jojje
Rinoa14
CocaLola
nagnar
ektorgreat
Gornivor
Demoneyedcam
fabizinha77
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

fabizinha77 wrote:About IS let me refresh ur memory moniquay...

We was doing raid boss like 40 players doing raid and like 8 CT come attack us.....
u guys know what IS do???? run and mrsellit say:"dont fight back we will do raid"....
40x8...... only me and coca go fight against then all the IS run.... and we dont make drama we just say "loosers, carebears" and we leave the clan..... after that Mrsellit call coca to 1x1... the only problem is that he bring 14 members.... he start 1x1 against coca, coca was self buffed he was with sws, bd and wc buffs in party when mrsellit was almost loosing he just say "Low cp" but he say in white chat and all the IS souls members start attack coca, was 14x1..... well for me its pathethic... u is just angry probably because coca kill u ^^....

8 lmao there were two of them, Qwaz and Ibok. They lead you two idiots away from a raid party down where you died to a full group of CT. You freaked cause of that death. I even had Ibok pming saying what idiots you guys were. He even admitted he had no chance to fight our raid force was only there trying to disrupt it. And guess what he got two idiots to follow him and then drop tag because the rest of us stayed with the raid and finished it. Remember we killed Ibok the first time he came into the raid force. You expected a raid force to go chase two guys that mean nothing 0.o? Noobs. And yes both of you QQ so badly after that, you sat in shout for hours screaming about it in Aden. I admit Mrsellit can be a looser but that day IS> you two. When you get killed in emo alot are you going to cry and throw tantrums here too? If you join emo they run things like clock work here, if the leader types stay with raid or dont follow, learn to read Wink and if you die don't qq. Coca has never killed me.

The academy award goes to Fab and Coca, you hands down have had the biggest cry session for any mmo game I have ever played. Man you beat out any greeks.

Last edited by Moniquay on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

27LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 pm

fabizinha77

fabizinha77
No grade forum noob

ha ha ha moniquay ^^ sure first time killed Ibok 40 x 1 (IboK) sure ^^

U forget was Armada doing Raid together with ROA =d and me,coca,furiousgeorge,myrsati,andryus,eytyxia x CT and ur clan running !

I dont leave my mates alone ! i dont leave my friends be killed alone from CT if need help i will ! I dont and never run ^^ i have good fame in server baby ...about u i dont know ! =)

28LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:08 pm

CocaLola

CocaLola
No grade forum noob

Lol we dont go alone.... like 6 armada members come with me and fabi... and armada only dont do ally with IS because they say that they cannot count with a clan carebear to pvp.... btw i dont die to ct and we kill some of then...
well what happaned was this basically:
http://www.livepvp.com/watch/lineage-2/fate-fraps/
the only difference is in that movie no fear fight back and IS run sayin "we will do raid boss we are no rady to pvp", well i am always ready to pvp Wink...

IS>me and fabi? lol when me sellit do 14x1 we was alone and we pm ibok, come ibok and more 2 cts.... was me fabi +3 cts against 14?? 14x5... what we do?? we rolled all IS lots of times, u and ur ex-clannies was so pathethic that call OG help in a 14x5 lol.......

u is just saying that we are idiot and blah blah blah just because we always fight back... yeah we are idiots because we always will fight back Wink

Last edited by CocaLola on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

29LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:09 pm

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

fabizinha77 wrote:ha ha ha moniquay ^^ sure first time killed Ibok 40 x 1 (IboK) sure ^^

U forget was Armada doing Raid together with ROA =d and me,coca,furiousgeorge,myrsati,andryus,eytyxia x CT and ur clan running !

I dont leave my mates alone ! i dont leave my friends be killed alone from CT if need help i will ! I dont and never run ^^ i have good fame in server baby ...about u i dont know ! =)

Again I'm not a drama queen, I don't try for fame Wink You call moving on to the next raid boss running? You're insane. And hun I was never in IS get your facts straight. I would shoot myself if I was in IS. Still IS > you two. I don't leave my mates either but I don't QQ like that. Say after me, "I'm playing a video GAME. I don't need to cry that hard cause I died." You didn't have to be in IS to know what went down you two cried about it for so long in Aden half the server knew.

30LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

CocaLola wrote:Lol we dont go alone.... like 6 armada members come with me and fabi... and armada only dont do ally with IS because they say that they cannot count with a clan carebear to pvp.... btw i dont die to ct and we kill some of then...
well what happaned was this basically:
http://www.livepvp.com/watch/lineage-2/fate-fraps/
the only difference is in that movie no fear fight back and IS run sayin "we will do raid boss we are no rady to pvp", well i am always ready to pvp Wink...

IS>me and fabi? lol when me sellit do 14x1 we was alone and we pm ibok, come ibok and more 2 cts.... was me fabi +3 cts against 14?? 14x5... what we do?? we rolled all IS lots of times, u and ur ex-clannies was so pathethic that call OG help in a 14x5 lol.......

u is just saying that we are idiot and blah blah blah just because we always fight back... yeah we are idiots because we always will fight back Wink

Notice that your video it's a FULL fate group maybe two of them against a raid party of what two groups as well? Then you fight. You two wanted 80 people to go after two people that bsoe any time you get near them LMAO lol!

Anyways enough on this, I rest my case it's like talking to brick walls.

31LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

fabizinha77

fabizinha77
No grade forum noob

Moniquay if come 7 x you >.< u will BSOE ? Oo

32LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

CocaLola

CocaLola
No grade forum noob

well i dont care if they can be 2 or 20 i will fight and not run, and if they bsoe its not my problem....
i do 1x3 against p00t i do 1x4 against p* so i dont care how much ppl are Wink

btw pvp>raid because of that i go fight against ct =)

Last edited by CocaLola on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

33LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 pm

fabizinha77

fabizinha77
No grade forum noob

Moniquay if are u with more 3 and come 9 for atack u will BSOE and leave ur 3 friends die ?

34LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:55 pm

kalys

kalys
B grade

no one bsoe in clan or Ks and demon pk them

35LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:44 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

damn what a headache
/lock

Sponsored content