Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi there ^^

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi there ^^ Empty hi there ^^ Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 am

GimmeSome

GimmeSome
No grade forum noob

hi my name is Eric aka GimmeSome...im Tristiann's friend from erica and just arrived today.
i also know littlecaesar and hawbreaker(sry haw forgot your char name here).
just wanna post my background here so you can refer to.

im a 34 years old canadian,bilingual(french,english)been playing L2 since OB.ive been in JCII then moved to RR after alliance broke up and stayed there till i transfered.
i consider my self as an hardcore gamer since i play like 40-60 hours a week depending on when i have my kids or not.

GimmeSome is a 78 ADV/78 BD/65 HE.i also brought along my SE(daryana)

i dont pretend to know everything about the game but know quite enough to be able to play several classes efficiently in pvp,raids or w/e.

i already had the chance to party with some of you guys and looking forward for some more action/fun in the future...peace

2hi there ^^ Empty Re: hi there ^^ Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:03 pm

Reijin

Reijin

ok your in. mainly cuz we all love tristiann and she says ur cool. see you tonight for an invite.

btw didnt even bother to read ur post lol.

3hi there ^^ Empty Re: hi there ^^ Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:45 pm

KS

KS
Admin

yea i'd already been bribed by Tris for an unobstructed view with the red thong. hai!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum