Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hola Folks!

+7
Rinoa14
Maenar
Demoneyedcam
Maztyn
darqrad
Ingwena
Styxess
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hola Folks! Empty Hola Folks! Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 pm

Styxess

Styxess
D grade

Hello all.

Interested in joining the gang. I'm not in a big hurry (sooner the better, but know many are in line ahead of me - if accepted).

Have lotta friends here (and some old enemies, who are still friends) from back a few years .

Not gonna make this a "styxess" post. Most know my clans; DarkLight (Jul 2004, Legion - turned into "L" company of Mercenary in Aug 2004, Mercs, Syndicate (when Mercs merged into them), Titans, and Inferno - stayed with all those clans 'til the end).

Level: 78 StS/66 Necro.

I'm on late evening, usually 9:30 - 12:00 Central. Although I do work many long hours.
Currently very busy at work - but will get slow here in about a week.

Age - older than most (enough there I guess).
Interests: work, fitness, family, history/reading, LineageII.

Goals in game - good clan, enjoy sieges/raiding/pvp. Will soon push hard to get noble (once work slows down some).

I have one account - all I've had. Very "follow the rules" type player (no one else ever been on my character, but I'll join a party any chance I can get), and dedicated to what I do [because of what i do for living, my current rank, and possible access to my laptop (old, but trusty) - i'm very conscientious about security, etc.).

My main goal is to have fun, and support my clan. Bottom Line. I'm relentlessly supportive of my team when I'm on, but I am a bit busy irl.

Really like to join you guys - but I am a patient person (when i have to be). You have great ppl in this clan (some characters too - I like to kid around too), and that is what Linegae II is all about.

- Styx (okay, that was a bit of a styxess post - - - ooops!) Shocked

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total

2Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Ingwena

Ingwena

Styx, u forgot to answer the most important questions where Leaders and the Testosteronic community of Clan base their decision upon.
Your answer 'could' accelerate things.

Male/Female?
... and Position pls?

http://www.myspace.com/ingwena

3Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:31 am

darqrad

darqrad
No grade forum noob

its male :/ -1 so!

j/k Very Happy

Id like to see u as clanmate again! ^_^

4Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:45 am

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

+1 he's old and military if I remember correctly.

5Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:18 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

fuk your a shitty sh i dont wanna imagin a necro

6Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:49 am

Styxess

Styxess
D grade

Hehe - good to hear from you guys too!

And ty Dar Smile

The Answer - Male. But gotta like the DE Females - they got awesome hooters!.....and yeah, use to have fun playin' up the female thing - especially with other real females playing females (kinda kinky - but damn fun!).

And Demonic - I would feel leftout without at least a few classic comments.

Ty Maz - yup, old (42ish - but still max the APFT), and in army guard full-time.

Looks like fun time!

- Styx

7Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:27 am

Maenar

Maenar
D grade

favorite position or you FAIL
and you have to say pablic
"I WILL FALLOW AND OBEY THE GOD OF DWARFS"
or you FAIL :>

8Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:50 pm

Rinoa14

Rinoa14
*Cookie Girl*

+1 for styx too he is great clanny.

9Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:22 pm

KS

KS
Admin

styx there are a few more waiting and we are 80/80 active. hang in there, we will be opening a knight unit pretty soon

10Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm

reason

reason
B grade

Who's styx? I call botter!

11Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:34 am

Styxess

Styxess
D grade

Hey Reason!

Good to hear from you again bud. Lookin' forward to be clanned with ya here sometime soon I hope!

This is definitely the place where the best players in the game are. And there's no better proof of that than ppl like Reason Smile

Just cleaned off a bunch of PKs (was Red there for awhile from going after annoying ppl - bots, farmers, etc., - if i would only level as much as I like killing 'em - probably be on my 2nd sub by now...oh well).

This week is nuts (have unit status reporting for entire state - I get to review all army unit's readiness status, warrior task training, officer luncheon, and deploying our MP Company to Iraq....again. Gawd, I'll be glad when next Tuesday is here!)

Ty for the update KS. Lotta great ppl here - I can surely wait my turn if spots open!

- styxxx

12Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:06 pm

Reload

Reload
D grade

+1

13Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Gimli

Gimli
D grade

Styx ur weeks are ALWAYS nuts u allways work 300 hours a week and u still play. stop winning get on vent and make unem talk once again!

14Hola Folks! Empty Re: Hola Folks! Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:19 pm

KS

KS
Admin

I am not on during the day time but go ahead and ask for an invite Styx or find me at night. I am assuming your hectic schedule still allows you to play a reasonable amount right? Just to make sure...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]