Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application Empty application Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 am

Miakeiko

Miakeiko
No grade forum noob

Level (including subclass) -- 76 HE / 79 sws / 77 necro

Last year i was in CT when nobility joined up with them with the name Riethian. Had namechanged done cause the previous didn't mean anything to me and i didn't like it. and this is not a bought acc... i've had it for more than 4 yrs and have only played on devianne. but shortly after joining the 2 clans broke up again cause couldn't get along. now there's a few of us left in nobility thinking of coming out to get involve in sieges and pvp. besides me there's reknbal(78dreadnaught/78tyrant), existancedenied 79 HE. if you guys are interested in having us in ur clan.

reason why maybe not many of u seen me in game is bcoz our time zone r alot different. i'm only on during very late at night your time. but for sieges i can make myself available for it during the wkends.

2application Empty Re: application Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 pm

KS

KS
Admin

let me be a little more specific: no

why? perhaps I am judging you by your past associations but I am ok with that. So unless you can find someone that I know and can trust to talk to me I would not at all entertain the idea of recruiting you folks. I know it's a game and all but I am not willing to fuck with all the hard work people put in for this clan, and I don't care if you all were 4 times level 81.

please don't start a new post.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum