Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

LFC

+16
Althandar
Snipeyes
Macaber
Ingwena
Aerowyn2
Demoneyedcam
reason
McMardigan
Reijin
LilMe
Lorh
Elewen
Crow
Tio
Angar
Nathanos
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:08 am

Elewen

Elewen
D grade

Ingwena wrote:+1, because VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
if there are no botting/ebaying/trashtalking/bsoeing accusations, get him in clan.
At what time do you play? How many hours per day?

extra points for following app.format and language efforts.

No trashtalking? lol his QQ after dieing and trashtalking after they killed u'r low A grade sub in fp with facking 4-9 ppl because they couldn't with 3v1 makes me wanna puke, about bsoeing..... bleh it's and ex Ao1 what else could i say Razz.

Clan him if he's ok for the others since he seems not to be like the bot/ebaying trash that has been aplying recently that after our "no" goes and joins boticate, but the chance of getting pked if i find him and i'm in bad mood is still up even if he joins.

27LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:24 pm

Nathanos

Nathanos
No grade forum noob

the eternal problem with high lvl who kill lowbies in lowbies area same as FP for example. i think elewen you talk about what happened in cata too? i can give tonz of explications but i dont think you will change mind.and i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i stoped to bsoe since i ealized the repution of Co1 go down about that especialy when i saw arthuros bsoe in party :s ( he calls that ninja skill Very Happy)

I never botted and ebayed or cheated in anyway. i play 10:00 gmt+1 till 18:00 gm+1 every day and i can stay later saturday ( i play in cyber cofee)

thx for all who support me Smile

28LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:35 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Reijin wrote:Lorh I think that recruit questions was back from Fate before Morlek came and told roby "give me my stuff back". Maybe one of the guys in our clan mamde he questions when we were in Fate, don't remember.
You're right. Jado wrote the questions.

29LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:35 pm

Snipeyes

Snipeyes
No grade forum noob

guys ! get him he s nice and cool lot of humour not trashtalking and not Bsoeing.

Ok he was in CO1 but tell me Who was not in CO1? lol most of us go to craylon 's crew at the begining ...

So TBH i ask him to apply because i think he s fit for us he has the lvl and the mind to be in so just +1 for me.

DEMON I LOVE YOU !

Later
-Snipe

http://www.theflyers.be

30LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:05 pm

reason

reason
B grade

Nathanos wrote:the eternal problem with high lvl who kill lowbies in lowbies area same as FP for example. i think elewen you talk about what happened in cata too? i can give tonz of explications but i dont think you will change mind.and i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i stoped to bsoe since i ealized the repution of Co1 go down about that especialy when i saw arthuros bsoe in party :s ( he calls that ninja skill Very Happy)

I never botted and ebayed or cheated in anyway. i play 10:00 gmt+1 till 18:00 gm+1 every day and i can stay later saturday ( i play in cyber cofee)

thx for all who support me Smile

cyber cafe you mean.

31LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Web cafe*

32LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:09 pm

Nathanos

Nathanos
No grade forum noob

net cafe cyber cafe web cafe

33LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Althandar

Althandar
No grade forum noob

Yea why not.He looks ok lets give him a try +1

34LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:48 pm

Elewen

Elewen
D grade

Nathanos wrote:the eternal problem with high lvl who kill lowbies in lowbies area same as FP for example. i think elewen you talk about what happened in cata too? i can give tonz of explications but i dont think you will change mind.and i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i stoped to bsoe since i ealized the repution of Co1 go down about that especialy when i saw arthuros bsoe in party :s ( he calls that ninja skill Very Happy)
And something is killing lowbies in FP that it's also usually full of high A graders or S graders and the other thing is comming to a catacomb near gludio to gank on S grade duelist.

35LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:56 pm

KS

KS
Admin

i wouldnt mind seeing you do a 1v1 with demon =D let one of us know if you like to try, I will get you summoned to throne room in goddard there is plenty of space and enough seating for people ^^

36LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Hm.. Can a WS carry enough CP pots? I think yes.

37LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:16 pm

Nathanos

Nathanos
No grade forum noob

a 1v1 against demon? why not it will be fun but i know already the issue of the fight ^^

38LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:18 pm

Crow

Crow
C grade

I say neither can use pots and whoever loses takes the 4%.

39LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:20 pm

Nathanos

Nathanos
No grade forum noob

np for me for -4% anyway i need tonz of SP

40LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Crow

Crow
C grade

carebears do hoho

41LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:51 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

demon is too easy to kill, i would not care.

42LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:58 pm

LilMe

LilMe
FORUM WHORE

Yeah tbh Demon is an easy target, especially if you aren't clanned with him so you can use all your skills. Still I would like to see you take the lil dorf down, arrange this and let me watch.

43LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:04 pm

reason

reason
B grade

fraps or it never happened

44LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:06 pm

Themis

Themis
D grade

question, demon on necro or demon on ws?

As for the applying i dont have much say but +.5 not not bsoeing from pvp. +.5 for wanting to take demon on in 1v1. Plz fraps if happens and make sure the loser gets tea bagged imo.

45LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:33 am

Accorto

Accorto
No grade forum noob

would be a completly priceless moment if demon ever got tea baged

46LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Yeah fraps this shit, I don't wanna miss it.

47LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Snipeyes

Snipeyes
No grade forum noob

if u dare touch 1 haire of my Demon i kill you all with y Vortex Buster ( "wait for demon to give me the SB after that i help u in fight psss don t tell him Smile OK!

Snipe Very Happy

http://www.theflyers.be

48LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 pm

BlackBee

BlackBee
No grade forum noob

Well.. my thoughts don't count as much... but here they go.

But Nathanos is a very good guy and very helpful...and unlike 90% of Co1.. he's not stupid or a TTer. I hope you guys take him.

Nath:
Salut! Ça va bien?
Il peut être possible que nous pour se réunir dans l'alliance..

http://www.exiledmasters.com

49LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:04 pm

Nathanos

Nathanos
No grade forum noob

OMg blackbee you use french words on Interimo board Oo ^^

nice to see you and thx for your support Blackbee; seems you left CO1 too Smile
many players born in CO1...and left home :p

50LFC - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:08 pm

BlackBee

BlackBee
No grade forum noob

I left Co1, 1 month ago.. or so... I'm even banned on their forums. ^^

They don't like to hear some truths about them.

http://www.exiledmasters.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum