Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natika applyin to be another EMO member

+3
RedXcar
Aerowyn2
McMardigan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Natika applyin to be another EMO member Empty Natika applyin to be another EMO member Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:12 pm

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

Hi guys, im doing Natika´s application cause she had some problems tryin to do it. She is from USA, Titan 78 / MS 78 and BD 57. What i can say about nati is that she is 1 of the best persons i met in game. Always willing to help her clannies and really funny on vent. Her daughter, Rhiann, is a nice persaon too and i had a lot of fun in BP some months ago. She is really active and always ready for whatever she is needed to. Previous clans: I think only BP.

Consider getting her in clan guys, nice player and nice person.

+1 from me of course Smile

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

lol! I remember seeing that in our fraps.

RedXcar

RedXcar
No grade forum noob

+1 for Nati ofc. i <3 nati & Rhiann they are a nice clanmates always up for pvp exp fun watever.

Rhiann

Rhiann
Stifler's mom

Hi McM and Red! <3 much and miss playin with ya.

Nati

Woot! Finally made it . Hi To All!!

Nati

Yes am interested in joining Interimo. Have spoken with McMardigan, Redxcar, Deusx. Have been clanned with them before. They know what there is to know about me. lol And yes, Angar, you did get me at Dion :/
Was great fun!

7Natika applyin to be another EMO member Empty Applying in Text Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:09 pm

Rhiann

Rhiann
Stifler's mom

76 SE / 72 HE
Looking to join. BP only real clan I have been in with the exception of my bro-in-laws clan (remember way back then McM).

From New York State.
Female.
height weight w/e - never you mind Razz
Sex - Yes Shocked
Cookies - lots I'm a mom. Although they may be burnt =/.

Anyways, looking for some fun.

Rhiann

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

+1 Smile

KS

KS
Admin

I would very much like to invite both Nati and Rhiann. However, we are at 80/80 atm with a short waiting list. If you can hang in there for a bit there will be some spots opening up. Thanks for your interest Wink

Oh, since my I intended to reply for both ladies I merged your posts.

KS

10Natika applyin to be another EMO member Empty Re: Natika applyin to be another EMO member Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:59 pm

RedXcar

RedXcar
No grade forum noob

Rhiann +1 too ... i miss u 2 too ^^

Defrney

Defrney
Admin

KS kick me out if you need space atm When I come back we will see.

RedXcar

RedXcar
No grade forum noob

DEF! i miss u bro :/

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

this topic is done nat already in clan ..locked!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum