Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

App(Dema told me to!)

+8
Maztyn
Adair8
Angar
LilMe
Macaber
Loralon
Demoneyedcam
CHT
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26App(Dema told me to!) - Page 2 Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Yeah, I'm just ranting Smile

27App(Dema told me to!) - Page 2 Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Aerowyn2 wrote:I like waking up in the morning and finding myself +% Very Happy
It's this new thing I've been trying lately with Swiss

Fukkers..I want some ++ mystery xp % too!

28App(Dema told me to!) - Page 2 Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:31 pm

BlackBee

BlackBee
No grade forum noob

CHT wrote:Also, you guys might want to take BlackBee out of the user group that can see your personal forums. He is posting posts from your private forums on the EM private forums.

"Boohoo he removed my access when I applied to Interimo.. and now I'm so butthurt."

His quote:

And if you take my app to Interimo serious...your dumb as fuck...me and most of Interimo were fucking around but don't need to explain myself to you.

http://www.exiledmasters.com

29App(Dema told me to!) - Page 2 Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:34 pm

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

BlackBee wrote:
CHT wrote:Also, you guys might want to take BlackBee out of the user group that can see your personal forums. He is posting posts from your private forums on the EM private forums.

"Boohoo he removed my access when I applied to Interimo.. and now I'm so butthurt."

His quote:

And if you take my app to Interimo serious...your dumb as fuck...me and most of Interimo were fucking around but don't need to explain myself to you.

Love how your trying to blackmail me becuase your a fucking tool.

Dema told me to apply but figured no one would take it seriously.

But GG BlackBee..../fail more.

....Swiss and Dema were jokin on vent right?

Last edited by CHT on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

30App(Dema told me to!) - Page 2 Empty Re: App(Dema told me to!) Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:37 pm

CHT

CHT
No grade forum noob

Maztyn wrote:
Aerowyn2 wrote:I like waking up in the morning and finding myself +% Very Happy
It's this new thing I've been trying lately with Swiss

Fukkers..I want some ++ mystery xp % too!

Would make it a lot easier cyclops

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum