Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

LFC

+15
Jojje
Rinoa14
Breetai
Loralon
Defrney
Martzch
McMardigan
LilMe
KS
Maztyn
ektorgreat
Demoneyedcam
Aerowyn2
Lovebane
Moniquay
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

post booby pics pls:)

52LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

Maztyn wrote:post booby pics pls:)

Did you read blah are you going to take a picture of you in a red thong along with pres cause then ribbit and I will lol!

53LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

i'll do the g-string pic. i actually have a red one with little finger cuffs. no joke.

54LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

You have to get Pres to do it as well. Maz was talking about a group hug in red thongs so I told him when we come up there will do it but if the boys do it too hehe. You can join the group shot love Razz

55LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

I'll do it if we're all topless..

Where is my new Birthday sig Moni?

56LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

Maztyn wrote:I'll do it if we're all topless..

Where is my new Birthday sig Moni?

Yeah no deal on the topless, I'll work on the sig latter tonight pirat

57LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 6:58 pm

LilMe

LilMe
FORUM WHORE

Topless or bust! And um, send me detailed pics!

58LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Lovebane

She already said she was ugly. y u wanna see her titties. dog ugly! woof woof

59LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 7:18 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

I've seen pictures of her and she's not ugly..she's being modest. Who wouldn't pass up the chance to buck up to some tig ole bitties? She already said she has the boobs and her sis has the ass. Did you forget your man card at home this morning bud?

60LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Lovebane

tbh, even though my gf mammories are quite big, i dont get much enjoyment from anyones tits. dunno why. i've always been an assman. but we could argue ass > tit tit > ass all day i bet.

61LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Hell yeah. Good idea! Do a poll.

Last edited by Maztyn on Wed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

62LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Lovebane

ok tits are pointless cuz there is so little u can do with them. and tit fucking is boring and awkward and gives me cramps. + its hard to find a nice big tit with nice nipples. (no interest in fake tits) bigger the tit, the bigger the ariola and nip nip blah blah. i like a good small tit with nice nip naps. but ass always looks good.

63LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:14 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Fundamentally, those sweater puppies are the first thing you see as she walks by and you can quickly ascertain whether the ass even gets a looksy.

I admit, conventional titty fucking with the woman laying down is a bit awkward. You certainly can't have a dirty ass for fear of leaving skid marks on her abdomen. However, shifting her the aggressor position compiled with significant oral action while rubbing your boys is pure heaven.

Besides, your bip can wander to other areas without concern for infection and will smell much nicer should you desire to continue the festivities..

64LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:19 pm

KS

KS
Admin

Lovebane wrote:blah blah blah. but ass always looks good.

I had to point out to Pat that It is NOT an accurate statement

OBSERVE

LFC - Page 3 Hairyass

OR

LFC - Page 3 Att1ch5

Last edited by KS on Wed May 21, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

65LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Gorni!

66LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Lovebane

I Statement stays tru.

67LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:39 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

I'd bang the albino in the middle too..

68LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:41 pm

KS

KS
Admin

Don't be asenine. I just spoon-fed you the wisdom it takes to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

69LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Lovebane

i could list the women i've been with. and i was surprised more by the look of their tits than the look of their asses. every random hook up i was plesently surprised by the quality of ass. on several occasion i was turned off by the look of the uncovered tits

70LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm

KS

KS
Admin

dont be a stubborn goat. your statement was blanket hence incorrect at varying multitudes. "ass always look good" -- "no, not always"

I know it is presumptious of me but I am going to go ahead and assume that I was able to enlighten you. You are welcome Very Happy

71LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 8:58 pm

Lovebane

in women i would fuck ,and have fucked. the ass has always been a welcome surprise! i dont know bout the moose u've been with sir, but u have to admit that u've seen some bad tits in ur day.

72LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 9:05 pm

LilMe

LilMe
FORUM WHORE

TBH love there was one girl who turned me off by the site of her ass, was too skinny or something I dunno. But le boner soon became le floppy, so I said leave and wanked the shit out of my dick. Everyone has good points here though. For me if just the titties are fucked, I have no problem flipping her over and concentrating on the finer things in life. However, a fucked up ass is game over GGQQkkthxGTFObb.

73LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Lovebane

well its easer to tell if its a nice ass then nice tits. shirts, bras, padding, lifting, water bra, all types of shit will and can be hidden there. while a butt is a basic thing. size can be told, jiggle all those things. u know wat ur gettin into imo.

74LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 9:39 pm

KS

KS
Admin

i give up, either you are dense or pretending. either way I said nor implied nothing but your bad blanket statement "ass is always good"

not

75LFC - Page 3 Empty Re: LFC Wed May 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

Bah, ya can't use that logic Lovebane. Baggy pants screws that up. Hell, even tight pants smooths out the cottage cheese, let alone those friggin' control top pantyhose. You can bounce a quarter off pudding squeezed into a tight pair of pants ffs..

The true test is line 'em up naked so there is no camouflage. All things equal, I'd much rather give a zerbert between the tits than between the cheeks. I suppose we are back to the personal preference thing.

My avatar shows a nice specimen of both subjects. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which makes his tongue hard..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum