Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

LFC... i know you want me xD

+9
Maztyn
McMardigan
LilMe
Lovebane
Statistik
Demoneyedcam
ektorgreat
Angar
Creiden
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26LFC... i know you want me xD - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC... i know you want me xD Tue May 20, 2008 10:39 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

how active can u be if ur only lvl 71

27LFC... i know you want me xD - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC... i know you want me xD Tue May 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Creiden

Creiden
D grade

Lovebane wrote:how active can u be if ur only lvl 71

lol im actually on a lot... had a 4 month break when i hit 62... but since i came back ive been lvling pretty fast... took me forever to hit 62 cause i had to solo most of those lvls (light armor and duals ftw!) and when i was leading StrictlyStoners i was usually running around recruiting and dealing with stupid crap cause apparently a lot of people didnt approve of my clan lol... and i do want PoW thatd be sooo ridiculous ^^... and sub wise... im just excited to sub so i can actually kill some peoples Very Happy

28LFC... i know you want me xD - Page 2 Empty Re: LFC... i know you want me xD Tue May 20, 2008 11:26 pm

KS

KS
Admin

if i break the quidelines we setup for a SE then we may as well throw them out the window. but having said that 1 of 2 things could happen for you

- hungry might give you a spot if he chooses to do so
- i might add EM to ally just for ally chat, as long it doesnt turn into a spamfest, and you can stay in EM till you can sub and use our vent for some decent company. maybe have better luck with parties etc.

so it is a no. but for now. feel free to ask the EM peeps for vent infoz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum