Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

About joining interimo

+12
KS
Tio
Demoneyedcam
Rinoa14
McMardigan
Macaber
Loralon
Crow
xdarkstalkerx
ektorgreat
Gimli
Jojje
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1About joining interimo Empty About joining interimo Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:54 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

HI there,
To begin i'll introduce my self,
I am Gustav (called Jojje) i live in Sweden Gothemburg, i am 20 years old and playing lineage many hours a week, the reasons i want to join interimo are good old friends in clan and alliance also the good organisation.
Ex clans: Immortals for about 1 years reson i left: disrespect and lack of organisation,
My character:
Lvl 76 duelist(main class), Lvl 55 hawkeye(subclass growing)
If there is something you are interested to know about me just ask me ingame.
Thank you
I am looking forward of your answers.
Jojje

Ref: Ektorgreat, Elelito

2About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Gimli

Gimli
D grade

allthough u broke a pair of A duals +15 ..

hell ur a swede i hafto say yes!

+1

3About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:26 pm

ektorgreat

ektorgreat
C grade

+1 good guy and good player

4About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:33 pm

xdarkstalkerx

xdarkstalkerx
No grade forum noob

I remember you! +1 from me...was a good guy the short time we spent in the ally with you...

5About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:06 am

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

Gimli wrote:allthough u broke a pair of A duals +15 ..

hell ur a swede i hafto say yes!

+1

You dont have to mention!!, bad memories :-(

6About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:10 am

Crow

Crow
C grade

+1 for being a Glad.

Keep the talk in English though Swedish boy!

7About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:05 pm

Loralon

Loralon
C grade

hahaha +1 from me to
cool pvper

8About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:38 pm

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

Jojje wrote:bla bla bla also the good organisation. bla bla bla

ummmmmm lol!

9About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:28 am

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

i got him in block list but +1 Razz

10About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:42 am

Rinoa14

Rinoa14
*Cookie Girl*

same mcm ;p but +1

11About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:30 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

did i miss something where is my no greek trash sign on these forums dammit

12About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:54 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

Demoneyedcam wrote:did i miss something where is my no greek trash sign on these forums dammit

affraid

13About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Loralon

Loralon
C grade

Demoneyedcam wrote:did i miss something where is my no greek trash sign on these forums dammit
OMG is that all?
i expected somthing more from demon
guess he likes you jojje Razz

14About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:29 pm

Tio

Tio
D grade

ya.. usually he adds the words ebayer and botter too

15About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:05 pm

KS

KS
Admin

IF and only if we were to have a spot, that would have to be after we open a new knight unit. At least 1 week to 10 days wait. And frankly, in the meantime I will favor buffers, clan family members and other needed classes in the recruitment order. We will also be needing some spots for the server transfers. Even though, people seem to like you, I wish I could guarantee something but I can't, so the waiting is up to you. When we add 10 more spots, depending on who we have them spared for we might have a spot for you. I will know more in 1 week.

16About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

Hi again and thank you for your response, i'm glad to see that some of your people wanted me to join your clan but i have to say that i feel kind of underestimated, that's just the feeling i get. I really hoped that i could be a part of you but it's not possible i guess.

For one more time thank you for beeing honest to me and thnk you for your time.
Sincerelly

Jojje. Smile

17About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:44 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

It's more simple to just say no, we dont want you. Sad

And yes i will wait.

sorry for posting 2 times

18About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:10 am

KS

KS
Admin

believe me I have no problem saying no, and I would have said No and locked the thread if I meant to. My clan is 90/90 atm fyi, that is why all this fuss is for.

19About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:23 am

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

KS wrote:believe me I have no problem saying no, and I would have said No and locked the thread if I meant to. My clan is 90/90 atm fyi, that is why all this fuss is for.

roger that

20About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:58 am

Reijin

Reijin

omg demon is getting soft on us.. he did not call him ebayer, botter, or some type of trash! anyway i agree with whoever said "demon must like you" lol Smile

21About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:27 am

McMardigan

McMardigan
Admin

i will put another +1 if u give me a good deal on ur S duals Razz
joking, ill pm u in game

22About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:28 pm

Jojje

Jojje
B grade

HÃ¥ller tummarna!
Looking forward!

23About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:48 pm

LvLmeUp

LvLmeUp
C grade

+1 also

24About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:13 pm

LilMe

LilMe
FORUM WHORE

+1, give mcm a good deal on your duals though if you know what's good for you! They don't call him Da Malaka for nothing...

25About joining interimo Empty Re: About joining interimo Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:42 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Lack of judgement joining NoFear imo, but then more people from clan has been there so I guess you're not the only one lacking judgement ;o

+1 btw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum