Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to Interimo

+8
Lovebane
Defrney
Angar
Ingwena
Demoneyedcam
Moniquay
Aerowyn2
Trensharo
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Application to Interimo Empty Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 12:57 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Level (including subclass): 75 Necromancer|63 Spellsinger
Previous Clans: TheTribes (Bartz)
Who told you to apply? CuteLilMe
Why are you applying? Transferring Servers
Reason for Transferring: The economy is way too inflated. Having 456845465 people isn't always a benefit. Server is extremely top heavy. There are other, more personal reasons that I'd gladly discuss with a leader.

How old are you? 25
Where do you live? Louisiana, USA
How much do you weight? 140 lbs
How tall are you? 5'4"
Male/Female? Male
Pics? Yes
What are your goals in life? Have fun, Be successful in School and in the Real Life
What is the reason for human existence? Apparently to destroy this planet.
What is your favourite sex position? Missionary (I feel violated)

and ...how much cookies do u have? 8

2Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 am

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

Only question that isn't really in the application is how active are you? You are American so things like sieges would be at suitable times for you. Are you going to be able to show up every 2 weeks for a couple hours for sieges? Are you going to make a good effort to show up to epic raids?

3Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 am

Moniquay

Moniquay
C grade

Trensharo wrote:
What is your favourite sex position? Missionary (I feel violated)

Get use to that in this clan. Smile

4Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 4:16 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Aerowyn2 wrote:Only question that isn't really in the application is how active are you? You are American so things like sieges would be at suitable times for you. Are you going to be able to show up every 2 weeks for a couple hours for sieges? Are you going to make a good effort to show up to epic raids?

I play 8-10 hours a day, depending on how I feel that day. Sometimes upwards of 20 when I'm feeling "giddy".

I would have no problems with seiges, epic raids, or Olympiad (when I get noble).

My Time Zone is CST (GMT -6).

5Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 5:08 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

ehhhhh i like to hear that !!!!!!!!! give us a lil info about your clan on bartz/why you left all this nice garbage you can probably make up but make us beleive it ^^ or pm me in game or send kaisersosze a mail ill take alook there ^^

6Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 5:39 am

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

Sounds pretty damn good to me too! lol!

7Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 8:06 am

Ingwena

Ingwena

Trensharo wrote:Reason for Transferring: The economy is way too inflated. Having 456845465 people isn't always a benefit. Server is extremely top heavy. There are other, more personal reasons that I'd gladly discuss with a leader.

EMO members dont keep secrets from each other...especially if they are dirty, shameful or embarrassing ones, we share everything. Cute even shares his underwear sometimes.

http://www.myspace.com/ingwena

8Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 9:23 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Classes : Necro/SPS, OL, SE
Level : 7x/6x, 7x, 6x

Slaves too?

9Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Ingwena wrote:EMO members dont keep secrets from each other...especially if they are dirty, shameful or embarrassing ones, we share everything. Cute even shares his underwear sometimes.

Lol. True, but I rather let him run his clan the way he wants (speaking of Clan on Bartz) and retain a friend than air their dirty laundry out in public. I would just like to move on to better things. I just wanted to be up front and not cookie-cutter/dishonest and say "Everything was 100% perfect, I just felt like coming over!" while still maintaning a level of discretion that I feel is respectful to them.

It's safe to say that I am not on bad terms with anyone on current server and my reputation is pretty clean. I rather not spoil any good relations on the way out (even in my conscious, since they will most likely never read this forum anyways).

Slaves too?

Yes.

2 Toons transfering over next week (Necro and a Buffer), and the last one will come the following week.

I really should be higher level, but I spent alot of Time PvPing and not leveling. I play my Necro as a debuffer (chiefly) in PvP so nuke damage didn't really factor in so heavily as long as my debuffs landed. I've been working on it but lately I've been spending most of my time looking for enemies that BSOE from arranged (they do that on Bartz) 9v9 fights (and seiges on occasion).

10Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 11:03 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Necro/SPS isn't one toon, it's two? I read that as SPS being your sub Smile

11Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 am

Defrney

Defrney
Admin

so here you can save money on BSOE no need for that unless you are pk and got % to drop something that metters, like an epic jewel. Other then than its sounds your are more useful then me in clan Razz

12Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 11:08 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Yeah Def you're a slacker Smile

13Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 11:10 am

Defrney

Defrney
Admin

yap soon you gonna be the one looking like a slacker.

14Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 11:27 am

Angar

Angar
S grade

Bitch please, I don't have much of a life outside work.

15Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 11:42 am

Trensharo

Trensharo
No grade forum noob

Angar wrote:Necro/SPS isn't one toon, it's two? I read that as SPS being your sub Smile

It is my sub.

The Overlord and SE are the other toons.

16Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Oh then I misunderstood. Closer to noble = better Smile

17Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Lovebane

Officially the Best Flamer on Blah

@75 wat usefull debuffs do u have? besides like gloom/para. which nuking necros use anyways

18Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

silence/curses/fear all can work well but most necros just gloom pz win

19Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Lovebane

a 75 lvl necro isnt gonna land fear imo to anyone buffed for pvp. and wat curses u talkin about? like curse disease, thats a brutal one. i lose my 1.2hp per second regen.

20Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

hmm no theres one that makes your max hp like 10% of your total or something that really rapes...a 75 necro can land its debuffs on anyone doesnt matter how high level or what buffs they got you obviously dont pvp with me and cute who rape full groups just with pz silence pz silence pz silence vortex buster game over +9

21Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Yeah Gogiz got rocked by some mid A grade necros because of PZ. It's lower chance but it still lands.

22Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Lovebane

sorry i dont need a hero and a summon to kill full groups. U'r vortex is useless unless u are nuking.

23Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

What debuffs are baked into the dark vortex? MP drain?

24Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Lovebane

Maybe a slight slow. and a small mp drain. but thats a nuke more than a debuff imo. wind/water/fire all are debuffs with large damage. their vortex is just ok damage with crappy debuff.

25Application to Interimo Empty Re: Application to Interimo Tue May 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Lovebane

oh and i think it should surrender like the wind/fire/water vortex does. so im sure it adds damage to ur deathspike if it lands

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum