Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soplanucas want's to join also!

+2
RedXcar
Elewen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Soplanucas want's to join also! Empty Soplanucas want's to join also! Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:01 am

Elewen

Elewen
D grade

I think u all know about him, since he was in inferno also, i'm doing the post since he knows little english, but he has been in BP,Inferno without many problems due to language, since if it becomes necessary any spanish (Mc,Darq,Def,Me,Redx,Neolitic...) can help him translating.

Well... he is a 75 Destroyer almost 76, actually stuck at hitting baium for getting his sub.

He lives in Madrid, should be around 30-35 years old, idk about the weight lol, he's a male and actually married.

2Soplanucas want's to join also! Empty Re: Soplanucas want's to join also! Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:02 pm

RedXcar

RedXcar
No grade forum noob

another one more for spanish comuniti in interimo ^^ +1
well is a friend in real & nice pvper Very Happy

3Soplanucas want's to join also! Empty Re: Soplanucas want's to join also! Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Aerowyn2

Aerowyn2
B grade

He likes to AOE and he's always up for pvp. +1 for me

4Soplanucas want's to join also! Empty Re: Soplanucas want's to join also! Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:08 pm

Maztyn

Maztyn
B grade

I was in the vent channel with all the Spanish dudes for a long time yesterday. They're a great group of guys. All I know is that there was a lot of laughter after Soplanucas was talking. They sound like a room full of Zorros. Nobody tell LadyDeedlet about their vent channel, we'll never hear from her again.

+1

5Soplanucas want's to join also! Empty Re: Soplanucas want's to join also! Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:33 pm

darqrad

darqrad
No grade forum noob

lol, zorros party in sopla's mouth!

he is a great guy and this saturday will invite me my gf and mcmardigan to dinner in the best restaurant in Madrid

6Soplanucas want's to join also! Empty Re: Soplanucas want's to join also! Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:44 pm

KS

KS
Admin

I think you guys should tell sopla that he is welcome. but I am at work so maybe someone else can invite him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum