Interimo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all,Since there is less activty in the website I stopped paying the domain name so we changed it to a free one: https://interimo.forumotion.com --- Be well all,The Admin aka Defrney ---

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would like to join :)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would like to join :) Empty Would like to join :) Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:13 pm

snor

snor
No grade forum noob

Hello ppls.

24 year old male from Bulgaria, my rl name is Kiril. Ingame - char name is Snorr, 78 titan and 67 tyrant sub. Some of my previous clans - DarkArchons, Revalution, Id0ls. Would like to see sieging/raiding etc stuff and enjoy the good company Razz Some nice friends in Syndicate/Interimo (LadyAerial, Dragonsis....) Hope I can join you guys Smile

2Would like to join :) Empty Re: Would like to join :) Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:49 am

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fking HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA get the fuck out for real

3Would like to join :) Empty Re: Would like to join :) Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:50 am

Macaber

Macaber
D grade

I have never once seen you in game. You obviously having a reading disability since you cant even post in format. Your main class is completely useless since the ct1 nerf. You have yet to be in a clan that has ever had any impact whatsoever on anything. Unless one of your friends wants to vouche for you hardcore and even then i might not change my mind. -1 i dont want to see you post again.

4Would like to join :) Empty Re: Would like to join :) Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:16 am

xdarkstalkerx

xdarkstalkerx
No grade forum noob

as always i love demons replies...

5Would like to join :) Empty Re: Would like to join :) Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Angar

Angar
S grade

Snor means nasal mucus in Swedish. Snorre is slang for penis.

6Would like to join :) Empty Re: Would like to join :) Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:35 pm

snor

snor
No grade forum noob

Thx u too kind all.

@Macaber - tbh I haven't seen u ingame too, after 2 years of playing, no offence, may be some names are just not so memorizable, true nerf is bad, but 79 skill is even better than frenzy, try it some time and do not talk just like that and yes u will not see my post again.

@Angar - 1st my char's name is 'Snorr' so it does not mean any of the things u said, 2nd in my language 'Angar' might mean 'shit', someone cares?

@Demon..whatever - hope I can see u 1 day in real, but ur laugh will sound different, cause u won't have ur teeth in ur mouth....hf Smile

7Would like to join :) Empty Re: Would like to join :) Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:19 pm

Demoneyedcam

Demoneyedcam
Admin

lol you can talk shit over the internet i would love to see your panzy ass figh irl u would get fuking rolled little bitch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum